How a REALTOR® Helps You Sell Your Home
Royal Lepage Rockies West Realty
What to expect from your REALTOR® . .
- REALTORS® help you get the most for your home and they remove stress and confusion from the process. Here are just some of the advantages.
- Your REALTOR® becomes your home’s champion
When you sign a “Listing Agreement” with your REALTOR®, this is their promise that they will use all their skills and resources to get the most for your home.
- REALTORS® know how to attract the most potential buyers
Your REALTOR® is an expert home promoter, connected to a network of agents and their buyers. They know how to write compelling ads for your home, and only REALTORS® can place your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®).
- REALTORS® will help you increase your homes “sale-ability”
You probably have an emotional attachment to your home, and therefore can’t view it objectively. Your REALTOR® will help you present your home in the best possible light, so buyers will fall in love with it more easily and offer you more money.
- Legal know-how? They know how
A mishandled document can ruin a sale, or lead to legal action. REALTORS® spend years learning the legalities of real estate, they know how to work with real estate lawyers, and they all carry error insurance to make sure you’re completely protected.
- Market Knowledge – To help you get the most for your home
REALTORS® are masters of reading the market and pricing your home for maximum return. A REALTOR’S® experience literally pays!
- Negotiation Skills – To keep the deal on track
REALTORS® are indispensable when it comes to bargaining with buyers. Tempers can flare and heels can dig in. Your REALTOR® is an expert at smoothing things out.