Why Use a REALTOR® ?
Royal Lepage Rockies West Realty
Information About REALTOR®Ethics And Licensing
Privacy and REALTORS® – Canadian Real Estate Association
The federal government and three provincial governments now have laws in place dealing with how companies can collect and use your personal information.
Visit the CREA’s privacy web page
Code of Ethics – Canadian Real Estate Association
The Code establishes a standard of conduct, which in many respects exceeds basic legal requirements. This standard ensures that that the rights and interests of consumers of real estate services are protected. As a condition of membership, all REALTORS® agree to abide by the Code.
Visit the CREA’s code of ethics web page
Download the CREA’s REALTOR®code of ethics (pdf)
Working With a Real Estate Agent – British Columbia Real Estate Association
Whether you’re selling or buying property, a real estate professional can provide you with invaluable services and information. Read the BCREA’s “Working With A Real Estate Agent” publication
Why Use a REALTOR® ?
When you have decided to buy or sell real estate, the services of a qualified real estate professional are of utmost importance.
We have a good working knowledge of local real estate market conditions, We are prepared to deliver a high standard of service to customers, and we have the support of a large real estate company. Most importantly, we will save you time and money.
Here are the advantages of working with me:
When buying a house:
- We are an experienced negotiators who will manage your offers and counter-offers.
- We are familiar with the neighbourhood and can give you information on local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities.
- We are familiar with the entire real estate purchasing process and can advise you of your legal and financial options as well as recommend appraisal, home inspection and contracting services.
- We can pinpoint property that fits your needs and dismiss those that do not, saving you time.
We know the potential problem areas in a home/neighbourhood and can guide you away from “lemons.”
When selling a house
- We know real estate values in your neighbourhood and will help set an agreeable and competitive price on your property.
- We will establish a marketing strategy for your property ensuring that it is exposed to scores of potential buyers.
- We take care of the many tasks involved in selling property (from placing your listing to putting up the for sale sign). This ensures that the transaction is simple and low-stress for you.
- We are experts in the real estate selling process and as such will advise you of your rights, options and obligations.
- We are experienced negotiators and will work for to get you the best price possible price
Royal LePage has offered the ultimate level of real estate services to our customers since 1913. We are the best in the business, our products and services are the best on the market, and our company and we are committed to delivering the best results.
A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your agent doesn’t have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
Your time is valuable. A real estate agent allows you to spend your time how you want